Sunday, July 10, 2011

Status of Daily Insanity

As the blog was originally started to show the crazy comings and goings of work on the road, maybe I should continue the tradition and turn it into something that I can vent or rant or laugh about the stupid ass people I see every single day. Working with the general public isn't always the glamorous job in the world, but sometimes it can be funny or it can be maddening. I vent on Twitter and now Google Plus, having given up on Facebook a long time ago. The problem with that is I only have 160 characters and I've run out of space, here I could type for hours or make a novel of bull and not run out of space.

What brought me here was the most recent couple I had come in the door. They wanted to add a line and port a number over from AT&T. Ok, great that means money, well the number was on someone else's account, they didn't want them to know they were taking the number and they didn't have access to the account nor were they authorized. They got pissed at me cause I wouldn't help. They didn't understand why I couldn't just make it work. Seriously! These are they same type of people who if someone took a number from them would flip shit cause they didn't have authorization. It cracks me up how people have this double standard or sense of entitlement when it comes to their cell phone. It doesn't matter these people were smelly, I'm glad they left.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: